Below is a list of our current and past translation projects. Our projects can be found on Romhacking.net here.
Feel free to come by our discord and chat!
In Progress (Last updated: January 25th, 2022)
- Fate Extra CCC (PSP)
- Managed by Iwakura Productions
- Ancient Roman (PS1)
- Translation: 5%
- Hacking: 10%
- We’ve successfully found the font routines and have started creating a workable font. The script has been found and dumped, but not yet in an easily reinsertable format.
- Tricolore (DC)
- We found a hacker (more so a hacker found us!)
- Text extracted, translation has begun!
- R?MJ Mystery Hospital (PS1)
- All images and videos extracted
- Image editing has begun
- Esper’s looking into adding subtitles to the audio-only lines since the game shows a graphic whenever one plays, and it might be decently straightforward.
- Tokyo Dungeon (PS1)
- For some reason, we have a script dump. I’ve beaten the game and will poke the script as low priority since I enjoyed the game. A new font needs to be hacked in for the game.
- Yukawa Moto Senmu no Otakara Sagashi (DC)
- Translation: 100%
- Hacking/Image editing: 0%
- The game is fully translated with inserted text, but the images are compressed. We still need to find the best way to handle them.
- Chitty Chitty Train (PC-98)
- Doctor Hauzer (3DO)
- Fate Extra – Perfect Patch (PSP)
- …iru! (PS1)
- King of Crusher (PS1)
- Kowai Shashin (PS1)
- Seven Mansions: Ghastly Smile (DC)